|Language:||English • Deutsch • Español • Français • 日本語|
There are so many great platforms for creating digitally enabled devices that it has become hard to figure out which one to use. Arduino is maybe one of the most famous but it is based on ATMEL Microcontrollers. The goal of this project is to bring the simplicity of Arduino language to the Microchip PIC® microcontrollers with built-in USB hardware. Read more...
|8-bit Pinguinos: 2550, 26J50, 4550, 45K50, 47J53||32-bit Pinguinos: PIC32MX (MIPS family)|
|Do-It-Yourself Pinguino boards||Commercially available Pinguino boards|
|Pinguino I/O Mapping, Pin numbers||Pinguino schematics|
Actual version : 11
The Pinguino IDE is a rolling release (with some milestones) which supports both 8- and 32-bit Pinguino boards. You can get the latest release from :
Old versions are still available :
- from your SVN Manager using this URL: http://pinguino32.googlecode.com/svn/ide
- from your Terminal : svn checkout http://pinguino32.googlecode.com/svn/ide your-pinguino-directory
- as a complete package.
- How to install a bootloader on your Pinguino board: if you made your own Pinguino or damaged the bootloader, you need to install a bootloader. Commercial Pinguino boards already have a bootloader installed, but you might want to update it.
- How to install the Pinguino Integrated Development Environment (IDE) on your Windows, Linux or OS X computer.
- Uploading your programs using the Pinguino IDE and bootloader.
- Getting started with using and programming your Pinguino.
- Programming your Pinguino using the SDCC compiler toolchain or the MikroElektronika toolchain (without using the Pinguino IDE).
- Using MPLAB_X and Pinguino PIC32 DIY to develop applications and upload it through the bootloader
Hardware and Software Interfacing, Examples, Tutorials
- Hardware: Bluetooth | Real Time Clock | SHT7 Temperature & Humidity | Ultrasonic Sensor | Wii Nunchuck | Wii Motion Plus | Zigbee-MRF24J40MA | Pinguino Debugger
- Software: Python | LUA | Processing | Pure Data | Minicom (Debug) | PHP
- World: Physical Computing with the Pinguino
- Pinguino Users' Projects
- All Examples