Commercially available boards
The Pinguino Team invests time and resources providing this open source code, please support Pinguino and open-source hardware by purchasing products from our shop!
Or help spread the word by sharing pinguino.cc on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, or other social networks and let others know how much you like our work.
Thank you for your support.
- Pinguino Shop : 8- and 32-bit Pinguinos (kits or assembled boards), blank PCBs, pre-programmed chips (Netherlands, 2.00 € flat rate shipping worldwide).
- e-Gizmo (Philippines)
- Kidules by Didel (Switzerland)
- NSK Electronics (India)
- Olimex Ltd (Bulgaria)
- Total Project Solutions (India)
- https://www.facebook.com/ping25xx PING2550 by Broedsels (Netherlands)
- RoboPIC 18F4550 by Mikronauts (Canada)
Note: The following list is intended purely as a starting point and is by no means comprehensive. Please keep updated.
- 8-bit (Available)
- PIC18F2550 Dev Board (Pinguino) by Total Project Solutions
- Pinguino Compatible PIC18F2550 by e-Gizmo
- Pinguino (PIC18F4550) by NSK Electronics
- Pinguino 45k50 (PIC18F45K50) by Pinguino Project
- RoboPIC 18F4550 STEM Robot & Dev Board (Pinguino compatible) by Mikronauts
- 32-bit (Available)
- Pinguino 32MX250 (PIC32MX250F128D) by Pinguino Project (not currently available)
- PIC32-PINGUINO (PIC32MX440F256H) by Olimex Ltd
- PIC32-PINGUINO-OTG (PIC32MX440F256H with USB OTG) by Olimex Ltd
- PIC32-PINGUINO-MICRO (PIC32MX440F256H with USB OTG by Olimex Ltd
- PIC32-PINGUINO-MX220 (PIC32MX220F032D) by Olimex Ltd
- PIC32-T795 (PIC32MX795F512H) by Olimex Ltd
- UBW32MX795 (PIC32MX795F512L) by Schmalzhaus
- 8-bit (Not available. Please correct should they become available again)